Friday, June 14, 2013

"Tank" and "Dig"

I am so delighted to hear from two new collaborators!

Here is the email they sent me:

Hi Took!

We got your art out of an Art-o-matic at ACT in San Francisco, and my son and I DIY'd two of your guys.

My son Nicholas did Tank the Cat, and I did Dig the Monster. I'm emailing to you, because I had trouble adding to the blog for some reason.

I hope they make it to you!

Lisa
 
Tank the Cat by Nicholas and Took
Dig the Monster by Lisa and Took
I really love hearing that kids and parents are enjoying my Art-o-mat series and working on them together.  It is also fascinating to learn where my artpacks are purchased and who ends up with them.
 
Nicholas and Lisa also got a bunny and a robot in their artpack -- they are maybe going to collaborate on those as well.  I sure hope they do -- Tank and Dig are just swell -- I love them!
 
Thank You, Nicholas!  Thank You, Lisa!  

No comments: